Ever Dreamed of Being on a Pit Crew? Here’s your chance!
The California Automobile Museum is looking for people who love automobiles to join the CAM Pit Crew. This is a group of volunteers dedicated to the upkeep and well-being of our vehicles. Whether you are mechanically minded with lots of experience, or just enthusiastic about the care of engines, brakes, and other car parts – this could be the group for you! Fill out the form below to send your information to the crew.
Here’s how it works:
- Work with the group each Thursday (Wednesdays starting in 2015).
- Supplies will be provided!
- Volunteers must be a member of the California Vehicle Foundation (or willing to become one).
- Prospective Pit Crew volunteers will be required to attend a training session, or be interviewed by a Pit Crew team leader, or both.
- Questions? Email Dave, our Pit Crew team leader.