Would you love getting up close and personal with some beautiful classic cars? Here’s your chance!
The Museum is looking for car lovers who would like to join the CAM Detail Crew, a group of volunteers committed to keeping our vehicles in top condition. We need people to clean, detail, & wax our cars on a rotational schedule so that they all get some tender loving care on a regular basis. If you love to baby your car and wish to share your skills with us, please fill out the form below to join the “Detail Crew.”
Here’s how it works:
- Make your own schedule or join the group each Thursday (Wednesdays in 2015).
- Supplies will be provided!
- Volunteers must be a member of the California Vehicle Foundation (or willing to become one).
- Attend a training session (date and time to be announced).
- Questions? Email Terry Emery our Detail Crew Coordinator.