Make it Official: Become a card-carrying Gearhead Museum Member
By becoming an official 2017 Gearhead Member with the California Automobile Museum, you are taking the first step toward celebrating the expansion and success of this growing museum.
All of our membership levels include the following benefits.
- Unlimited admission to our museum for one year
- Enrollment in the Automotive Museum Group (AMG), with admission privileges at the Petersen Automotive Museum in downtown LA, the Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky, the World of Speed outside Portland, Oregon, and the Automobile Driving Museum in El Segundo (near the Los Angeles International Airport)
- Collectible member pin and personalized Gearhead card
- Online member newsletter (paper newsletter available upon request)
- 10% discount on merchandise at our Gearhead Gift Shop
- Discounts on classes, workshops, and our Cruisefest on Fulton Avenue
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events at the Museum
- $49 for an individual membership (All the benefits listed above for one adult
- $39 for Seniors 65+
- $59 for a companion membership (All the benefits above for two adults)
- $47 for seniors 65+
- $75 for a family membership (All member benefits for two adults and all children under 18)
- $60 for seniors 65+
Take Your Support to the Next Level!
When you decide to join or renew, we invite you to consider our Executive Level. This $150 membership allows you to bring two guests to the museum every time you visit, and it also includes enrollment in two reciprocal programs, North American Reciprocal Museum (NARM) which entitles you to free admission to over 700 museums nationwide, and ROAM, Reciprocal Organization of Association Museums, with approximately 250 participating museums in the US and Canada.
No matter what level of membership you choose, you are contributing to the success of the Museum and its mission to preserve, exhibit and teach the story of the automobile and its influence on our lives.
If you have any questions about our membership programs, please contact membership coordinator Adam Vargyas at email@example.com or (916)442.6802, extension 13
Contact the museum if you prefer a paper membership application, or fill out our secure online order form by clicking below!