Vic’s Ice Cream Parlor, a tribute to the original Sacramento landmark, has seating for up to 40 people (60 cocktail style). Use the ice cream counter to serve the famous Vic’s ice cream, beverages, or food. Great for a 50s style parties (complete with juke box), kids’ car-themed parties, or casual get-togethers with family and friends.
Special packages available Sunday through Friday evenings starting at $600 plus $100 cleaning fee.
- Quaint aluminum tables, booth, bar with high stools, and a counter for ice cream service
- Tables can be set up to your specifications
- Access to museum after-hours including the Special Exhibits
- No catering or bar restrictions
- Docents available for questions, tours, assistance
- Scavenger hunt option
- Free parking
- Access to kitchen and ice maker
- 4 hours plus 2 hours set-up/clean-up (additional hours can be purchased for $100/hour).
- Great for birthdays, celebrations, corporate team-building and more!
*Please note — We will not be booking any rentals for June, July or August 2017 due to our scheduled roof repair project.
Click Here to fill out and submit our reservation request form, or print and fax it or mail it to:
California Automobile Museum
2200 Front Street,
Sacramento, California 95818
Interested in Upcoming Exhibits & CAM Events?Subscribe to our Emails!