Kids under 5 FREE
$1 Off for senior (65+) and AAA members
Members and kids under 5 are always FREE. Membership Information.
Open 7 days a week
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Last admission: 5:00 pm
Third Thursdays open until 9:00 pm: last admission at 8:00pm
See below for special event prices.
We are CLOSED Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
We CLOSE at 3pm on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve and Easter Day.
Reduced or Free admission on these special occasions:
- Free Museum Day – First Saturday in February
- St. Patrick’s Day – wear green and receive half-off admission (1-4pm)
- Mother’s Day – Moms get in FREE
- Father’s Day – Dads get in FREE
- Memorial Day & Veteran’s Day – Active and retired veterans get in FREE
- Grandparent’s Day – bring your grandkids and get in free (students are $4, under 5 free)
- Halloween – wear your costume and get in for half price
The Museum is a large warehouse-type building that is not temperature controlled, so bring your sweater in the winter and dress for warm weather in the summer.
We are located near Old Sac
2200 Front Street
Sacramento, CA 95818-1106
Voice: (916) 442-6802
Fax: (916) 442-2646
For Google map and driving instructions click here.
CAM Directions - written