August 9, 2014
4:00pm - 9:00pm
6th Annual CAM Car Cruise & Show is just around the corner!
Gorgeous cars will cruise on through from Sac State to Fulton Avenue on a regulated route with no stops this August 9th for what’s known as Sacramento’s BEST Car Cruise and Show. Spectators of all ages are welcome to cheer Cruisers along the path from Sac State to Fulton Avenue, then walk freely around Fulton to enjoy some summer fun! Cruise begins at 4:00 pm, ending in a car show 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
The California Automobile Museum has partnered with the Fulton Avenue Business Association to ensure a steady regulated Cruise along the route, making this cruise the BEST in Sacramento, and quite the spectacle. Led by a siren-happy vintage fire truck, the cruise is packed full with cars from all eras! The Model T Club has made a fun addition in the past as the drivers and passengers dressed as gangsters and flappers. This non-stop cruise happens only once a year in August to complement the famed Reno event, Hot August Nights!
Cruisers, spectators, and car lovers will end their day on Fulton with an all-car-enthusiast celebration that includes vendor booths, a huge car show, food trucks, beer garden, awards ceremony, live music, and did we mention car show? This is the BEST way for the entire family to spend the afternoon among beautiful cars!
Registration is open for cruisers and vendors! Spectator are Free.
- Cruisers: Early bird Cruiser registration is only $39 ($34 for Gearhead Members). Use the form below to register as a cruiser, or you can download this form and return it to the museum with a check or credit card information.
- Vendors: If you would like to become a vendor at this years Cruise, please fill out and submit the 2014 Cruise Vendor Application.
Need help? Contact the Museum at 916-442-6802
- Promotional Flyer
- 6th Annual CAM Car Cruise Brochure 2014
- Register now to become an event Sponsor or Vendor
- Sponsor Information - This event will get you exposure to over 10,000 people the day of the Cruise and will have plenty of pre-promotional opportunities in prints, television, and radio media. For questions about sponsorship, please contact Dave Rossiter.
- Volunteer opportunities
Ready to register? Complete the form below.