August 9, 2014
4:00pm - 9:00pm
6th Annual California Automobile Museum Car Cruise & Show
Sponsored By ClearPlex
August 9, 2014 on Fulton Avenue
Gorgeous cars will cruise on through from Sac State to Fulton Avenue on a regulated route with no stops this August 9th for what’s known as Sacramento’s BEST Car Cruise and Show. Spectators of all ages are welcome to cheer Cruisers along the path from Sac State to Fulton Avenue, then walk freely around Fulton to enjoy some summer fun! Cruise begins at 4:00 pm, ending in a car show and music festival 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm on fulton. Keep scrolling to fill out the Cruiser Registration Form!
The California Automobile Museum has partnered with ClearPlex and the Fulton Avenue Business Association to ensure a steady regulated Cruise along the route, making this cruise the BEST in Sacramento, and quite the spectacle. Led by a siren-happy vintage fire truck, the cruise is packed full with cars from all eras! The Model T Club has made a fun addition in the past as the drivers and passengers dressed as gangsters and flappers. This non-stop cruise happens only once a year in August to complement the famed Reno event, Hot August Nights!
We have added some great entertainment this year the Cruisers and spectators can all enjoy on Fulton Avenue. The Cruise will end on Fulton Avenue in a huge car show between El Camino and Marconi for a huge event emceed by our special guest Paul Robins of FOX40 News. Everyone will enjoy a music festival starring Tattooed Love Dogs, beer garden, vendor booths, kids activities and gorgeous cars along Fulton. This is the BEST way for the entire family to spend the afternoon among beautiful cars!
Other bands include The Tick-Tock Men, Vibrocounts, Todd Morgan and the Emblems, and Last Two Standing. Expect to see these bands and more along Fulton Avenue during the car show!
Registration is open for cruisers and vendors! Spectators are Free.
- Cruisers: Early bird Cruiser registration is only $39 ($34 for Gearhead Members). Use the form below to register as a cruiser, or you can download this form and return it to the museum with a check or credit card information.
- Vendors: If you would like to become a vendor at this year’s Cruise, please fill out and submit the 2014 Cruise Vendor Application.
- Sponsors: If you would like to help sponsor this year’s, check out our 2014 Cruise Sponsor Application.
Need help? Contact the Museum at 916-442-6802
- Promotional Flyer
- 6th Annual CAM Car Cruise Brochure 2014
- Volunteer opportunities
- Register now to become an event Sponsor or Vendor
- This event will get you exposure to over 10,000 people the day of the Cruise and will have plenty of pre-promotional opportunities in print, television, and radio media. For questions about sponsorship, please contact Dave Rossiter.
6th Annual CAM Car Cruise Sponsors
“Title” & “Venue” Sponsor
“Checkered Flag” Sponsors
“Peel Out” Sponsors
“On the Road” Sponsors
Ready to Cruise? Fill out the Cruiser Registration Form below and submit your registration today!