August 3, 2013
4:00pm - 5:00pm
Free to Spectators; $39/$49 for Cruisers; $34/$44 Museum Member Cruiser
The CAM Car Cruise is an annual event for vintage car owners to show off their rides. The 2013 Cruise began at Sac State and ended on Fulton and El Camino in a huge vintage car show. Spectators were greeted with live music, food trucks, vendor booths, and a beer garden. This is a free event open to the public beginning at 5:00 pm on Fulton Avenue. We plan to have our 2014 Cruise in the same location, so stay tuned!
All cars, trucks & motorcycles of interest are welcome!
Submit form to the Museum via:
Fax: (916) 442-2646
In-person: 2200 Front Street
Sacramento, CA 95818
Congrats to the 2013 Winners!
1. Favorite Muscle Car #126, 1969 Shelby GT 500, Joe Hensler, Fair Oaks
2. Favorite GM #255, 1956 Buick Roadmaster, Martin & Teresa Ryan, Sutter Creek
3. Favorite Mopar # 411, 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda, Anita Southard, Rocklin
4. Favorite Ford #75, 1966 Ford Thunderbird, Cyn Donnelly, Oak Park
5. Favorite Street Rod #62, 1934 Ford Coupe, Dave Cox, Elk Grove
6. Favorite Truck #405, 1956 Ford F100 pickup, Jim & Vicki Pell, Auburn
7. Favorite Orphan #32, 1955 Studebaker Speedster, Leonard Brewer, Georgetown
8. Favorite Foreign #135, 1948 Bentley, Mike & Pat Holbein, West Sacramento
9. Favorite Sports Car #252, 1957 Porsche 356A, Jim & Martha Roten, El Dorado Hills
10. Favorite Original/Un-restored #21, 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza, Paul & Linda Bender, Roseville
11. Favorite Lowrider #14, 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, Ali Ayoub, Sacramento
12. Favorite Vintage Motorcycle #64, 1964 Allstate Vespa, Garon Curtis, Fair Oaks
13. Favorite Rockabilly/Suede/Rat Rod #105, 1938 Cadillac, Shane Gately, Sacramento
14. Favorite Convertible #104, 1934 Cadillac V16, Jim & Dawn Gately, Sacramento
15. Favorite Ford Model T/A #181, 1915 Ford Model T, Robert Delano Lilley, Sacramento
16. Favorite Corvette 1953-82 #153, 1961 Corvette, Gary Johnson, Granite Bay
17. Favorite Corvette 1984-present #185, 2003 Corvette, Keith Little, Roseville
18. Young Gun #176, 1965 Ford Mustang coupe, Stephen Lechner, Sacramento
19. Director’s Choice #10, 1965 Austin Healey, Mike Armstead, Roseville
20. President’s Choice #71, 1963 ½ Ford Galaxie, Brian Devine, Carmichael
21. Fulton Avenue Association Choice #184, 1956 Ford Thunderbird, Lynne Gillmartin Lindsey, Roseville
22. Car Club with Most Entries – Porsche Club
23. Best of Show #194, 1934 Cadillac V16, Jim & Dawn Gately, Sacramento
Vendor booth spaces sold out for the Cruise this year. We will be adding more vendor spots for 2014.
Sponsors of the CAM Car Cruise receive excellent exposure in print, on-line, and at the event. Please view our sponsorship proposal and application.
Additional Contact Information
David Rossiter & Ken Smith
Sponsors of the CAM Car Cruise receive excellent exposure in print, on-line, and at the event. Please view our sponsor proposal and registration.